Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kakakakakakak!!!!!!!

Date: 28.2.09(Saturday)

Time: 8.30pm to 11pm

Venue: Siao's house


Hehehe... here is the onli picture I can post... If I post other photos, I guess I will be landed to the hospital soon...

Kakakakakakak!!!!!!!!!

*Lao's post
walao~a crazy nite..few girls gather in room can do wht they wished & shout wht they wanted.
i think Siao's parent wont welcome us lo.. SORRY !!!v hv 6ppl, stil hv another 5's hse can go..
those photos some r not suitable to post publicity o.. not only landed on Hosp. but grave I think.
tis photo really represent our nickname character.. I LIKE IT.
MUACKSSSSSS..





Hiao's reported~

Yes...another crazy nite at Siao eh's house lo~

few hours keep laughing and screaming........really is crazy~

of coz...like Lao eh say lo....some photo really cannot post de lo......hwahwhahahahha......

wakau,,,,,now even 角色扮演。。。also we do liao lo....

sharing photo also lo.....thn dun knw why suddenly we hv a class fr Guai eh lo....teach those Zhabor how to edit pic woh~so....come out v some very cute and touching photo lo~

2nd round again we join wen them yam cha at "yellow corner" lo~

OOOohya,,,...tired lo...enjoy ya~

Siao's report:

Yeah~~~i m coming~~~ hehehe~~~really is a crazy night li.... my house wan broke liao la...bcos all the zha bor's sound tooooooo 'jian' liao lo.... my parent know we r so happy la... so dun hav angry us too much lo.... they r always support me wat i do de.... love them so much li~~~~ really touching when saw guai do tat funny photos lo...bcos i m too pretty liao la...wahahaha~~~ all agree li~~~ but i was very cham tat night lo....they suddenly beat my pipi lo....really pain le....until i almost wanna angry liao lo....bcos r them la....so i cold down lo....jus ren3 den until wanna cried liao lo....but all ppl dun hav felt it wo....dunno who again continue beat me kuat kuat lo... wuuuuu~~~so sad la.... i really hope i can post al the photos into my facebook li....even i ugly de also hope li... so ask for permission here la.... allow me bah~~~~pls~~~~~~~~~

Hope our next gathering wil more crazy den until next zha bor's house burn!!!!hahahaha~~~~

No comments: