Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cia 25th B'day celebration

Date : 7/6/09

Time : 9.30pm

Venue : Belleza Cafe

Attendance : Cia, Hiao, Ock & Lao





*Lao's report
i think Cia hv a deep impression to tis yr b'day, not bcoz of happiness but reverse.Boost up yr spirit & fight for future, Cia. 1/4life spent, ntg to b scared...hehehe~
Even 2of zhabors not shown up, their blessing wont b less..a simple & short celebration but full of laughing..
Yr favourite Pandan cake as a gift fm 5of us..1st time i ate Pandan flavour cake, i LOVE it..felt diff feeling aft eating compared wth my favourite choc cake..hehehe~
v felt embarassed when the Boss-Chew Hao, 1of Cia's best frend treated us..coz v happy & eating ourselves w/o gv him a pc of cake o ..even a decorated strawberry..hohohohoho~
also a funny scene happened ...usually cafe staffs supposed to light up candles on top of cake & serve..but No e ..they just passed the whole box to us same as i passed to them..hahahahhaha~ wht's the point?Cia, got to gv feedbck to yr frend luuuuuuu~

"Siao" pOst~~
Cia~~I m sOooo sorry cant attended ur Birthday Celebration wo...
I really cant Rush for it....cos too many cars on the rOad...let oUr car cant speed up over 90/km lo....haizzzz....
Even I dun hav attended ur Celebration but My heart stil keep to bleSs u de o....
Sing a tradisonal Birthday song here Oo...
"gong zhu nei sheng cheng yu tin shou, gong zhu nei sheng cheng fai lou,
zhu nei nian nian dou you gam yat, sui sui dou you gam jiu, gong hei nei, gong hei nei~~~"
wiSh u're happy always Oo....have to treasure ur life....
Go Go Go~~~ur liFe is in Ur hand Oo....jus see how U make it more Interesting Oo....
I asked lao left some Pandan Cake for me....She promised me de lo...but until nOw I stil dun hav see it lo....even a shit also dun hav....heartless de lo...
In July we have many plan Oo....
I will tel U all when we are come out gathering Oo....
Hope tat time we all can attend for it....
FrenshiP Zhabor Forever~~~~

Hiao's PosT~
OoOoo....another nap hour for me to wrote down this blog for our cia eh's celebrations birthday!!!
although, Not everyone attended on tat daY...but also is a haPpy day la...
Simple n Sincerely wiSh our cia eh....HAppY 25th bIrThdaY oh~
unBelievable~thEy reAlly sent the Cake v the BOX...and we stil wanna struggle tO lighten all the candles???!!!WtH~hahahahahaha~a bit FuNny la....
Dear~knw tat u r stil work hard to get use at ur new Life......
we wiLl fuLly supports u.......
"一個真正的朋友是向著你伸手,觸動你心靈的人." r we???



1 comment:

Lao said...

isnt? i cant rmr u ask me to leave for u..true or not?? dun sabo me o~
wa~ yr cantonese b'day song can make me imagine the scene..feel wanna sing & dance ..kakakakakakaka~