Friday, July 31, 2009

满满的感动

I'm really happy to have you all....

how many times i didn't post for the blog...
how many times i absent for the gathering...(most of the time is saturday) *_*
how long i didn't give u all a call... or sms...
how long i didn't share my secret and chat whole night with u all... (how i miss the days when we still study)

eventought i'm quite 自闭but u all never leave me behind.
u all contact me initiative...
ask me yam cha, steamboat, sing k, celebrate each birthday together...
it's so warm to me...
it makes my life come to perfection...


i don't know what i can do for u all...
what can i do was just to be friend with u all... FOREVER!! till we become old nanny.

Last... i wish all of us can be happy forever.

谢谢你们的包容
sometimes, i can't express myself well... but it was really touch... deep in my heart.

Ock

6 comments:

Fion said...

wah~~ goosebumps came out liao leh... heheeh!!!! but i like.. muacks..

Lao said...

kakakakakaka ...Fion, u like coz wanna be a goose right?? hahahahaha~Aft a lapse of yrs v r on new stage of life, less time to concetrate every parts.Hopefully each of us can iniative to keep in touch.No matter how, v MUST c each zhabors getting older then ....hohohohohooo~ stop here, so scary liao ....wuwuwuwu~anyway, stay healthy & happy.

HiaO~ said...

OOoOoO..No!!
i was so touching while reading this posted...it was also wat i wanna to tel u all about wat i thiNk..anywaY..Ock alrdy expressed well enough~
Thks all of U..suPpoRt and Caring and UnderStanding During mY haRd tiMe~u aLl knw Tat..i canT reCover or Be StRong w/o All Of U~

Lao said...

wawawa~ start to pour deeply heart story into blog, dun make us to cry aft reading li ...but o..some feeling only can express well via words ..

HiaO~ said...

Ya..Exactly lo~
SomeTime reAlly qUite Hard to eXpress while Face 2 Face lo...hahwhahawhahaha~
we R shY ZhaBOrs~

Gong said...

Omg~~ so touching and lovely.. My heart is feel warm and my tear almost fully boil out.. Suddenly feel wanner hug u all ler.. omg omg~~ i appreciate have u all -my lovely friends.. Ock~~ i miss the pillow talk with you during the studies time too.. muack